Protests over alleged police brutality
in Israel turn violent in Tel Aviv
Protests in Tel Aviv over alleged police mistreatment of Ethiopian Jews turned violent Sunday, resulting in twenty-three officers being injured, according to Israeli police.
- Fox TV reports ..
- Obama words vs action
- Ethiopia Mourns for its people murdered by savage exteremists in Lybia
- Ethiopia a country without government SMNE
- Ball game and politics
- Islamic State kills Ethiopian Christians in Libya
- Moresh on election 041815
- Easter 2015
- Perspectives on the Declaration of Principles regarding the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Minga Negash, Seid Hassan, Mammo Muchie and Abu Girma